Some electronic kitchen and food preparation devices require immersion. Some don’t. Learn more.
You are here: Home / Home
The Pico-Robertson Keylim Mikvah at Anshe Emes is open from 8am until one half hour before mincha; one half hour before Plag HaMincha in the summer time. (NOTE: See revised hours, below, due to COVID-19.)
If the gate is closed, please do not bring utensils through the shul.
DO NOT EVEN THINK OF LEAVING SHAIMOS!
COVID-19 NOTICE: 12 July 2020
We are happy to inform the Kehilla that the Anshe Emes Keylim Mikvah has reopened with limited hours with a shomer on-site. There are strict guidelines that MUST be adhered to:
- If you suspect that you are not feeling well, please do not use the Mikvah!
- You MUST use gloves and a mask while using the Mikvah (you need to supply your own, we will not be supplying them).
- Please maintain “Social Distancing”. If someone else is using the mikvah please stand at least 8 feet away until they are finished.
- Debris: Do not leave boxes, plastic wrappers, bags, etc.. Put adhesive stickers on the boxes and bags you brought with you and take them home, not on the Mikvah.
HOURS ONLY WHILE SHOMER IS PRESENT
Latest Update: 10/19/2020
– Sun, Mon, Wed: 3pm to 5:30pm
– Fri: 1pm to 4pm
– Tue & Thu: No shomer coverage – the Mikvah is closed.
Please be considerate
It is inappropriate to disrespect the mitzvah of immersing your keylim if you deface the mikvah area with adhesive labels, stickers, price tags, boxes, cardboard, plastic or any other form of litter.
Please remove what you brought and dispose of trash at your home.